Re: residual nucleus infomation

From: Mary Chin <mary.chin_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 23:02:37 +0100

Dear Shirley,

ICRES is a variable in RESNUC, which is an include file.
IZ is an argument for USRRNC, which is a subroutine.

ICRES will remain undefined unless the user routine contains the line:
INCLUDE ¡(RESNUC)¢
Incidently, in the usrrnc.f template distributed, this line is absent.

If IZ is already available as an argument in usrrnc.f, why would one
attempt/wish to use ICRES instead? One would use ICRES, for example, in
mgdraw.f, where the atomic number is not readily available as an argument.

:) mary