Re: About LAM-BIAS

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 10:09:58 +0200

If the energy of primary electron and photon is about 10 MeV,
there will be practically no photonuclear interaction! Or very little.
The threshold is generally close to 8 MeV and even above threshold the cross
sections are very small. Secondary photons have certainly not enough energy
to interact.
Therefore, I don't think that 0.0003 will over predict.

Alberto