About LAM-BIAS

From: <pkrai_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 12:34:17 +0530

I have a question regarding LAM-BIAS,

It is written in the manual that,Biasing of the hadronic inelastic
interaction length can be applied also to photons (provided option
PHOTONUC is also requested) and For photons, a typical reduction factor of
the hadronic inelastic interaction length is the order of 0.01-0.05 for a
shower initiated by 1 GeV photons or electrons, and of 0.1-0.5
for one at 10 TeV.

But what about if the energy of primary electron and photon is about 10
MeV? By what amount I have to keep the reduction factor of the hadronic
inelastic interaction length?

In my case I have kept it around 0.0003, is it ok? or it will over predict?

From,
PRAVIN RAI