Re: Geometry crash in version 2011.2b.2

From: Luigi Salvatore Esposito <luigi.salvatore.esposito_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 09:06:05 +0000

Dear Valerio,
the crash you got is related to geometry errors:
1) the geometry is infinitely extended (would be better to enclose it entirely in a BLCKHOLE region)
2) regions R2-R37 and R3-R37 are superimposed
In particular last error triggered the crash, that I believe it would have been triggered using any previous FLUKA version.
Try to open the geometry with Flair, the error will be easily spotted.

Hope this could help.

Luigi