Re: Several discrete energies

From: Sunil C <csunil11_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 18:48:23 +0530

Hi
This can be done with the help of source.f. Bin the energy distribution as
per the weight, create a cumulative distribution and sample it using
source.f. There have been several discussions on the topic of source.f. For
example see
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/0536.html

http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/0854.html

and the attachments therein.

For more information on the source sub routine, please see the various
course materials, such as
https://www.fluka.org/free_download/course/triumf2012/Lectures/AdvancedSources2012.pdf

Hope it helps.

Good luck!