RE: Proton induce activity

From: Fabio Pozzi <fabio.pozzi_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 09:01:10 +0000

Dear Pablo,
The RESNUCLEi scoring card takes into account also the production of gamma emitters. I run very quickly your input files and with 1.0e6 primaries/cycle (1 cycle) I got in the output file (*.63) the activity of Co-57 (99% statistical error), which is a gamma emitter. Probably you were running with very low statistics (I saw in your input file ~ 5e3 primaries/cycle).

Kind Regards,

Fabio