Fwd: Proton induce activity

From: PABLO CESAR ORTIZ <rapeitor_at_ug.uchile.cl>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 12:38:47 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: PABLO CESAR ORTIZ <rapeitor_at_ug.uchile.cl>
Date: 2013/7/31
Subject: Re: Proton induce activity
To: Fabio Pozzi <fabio.pozzi_at_cern.ch>

Hi Fabio,
I have been trying of running fluka but this not generated the output.
Fluka send me the next message:

Removing links
Removing temporary files
Saving output and random number seed
      No ranactivacion002 generated!
      No activacion001.err generated!
Saving additional files generated
      No additional files to move
End of FLUKA run

I have not identifed the problem. My version of fluka is old (2011.2), but
the last oportunity which used (1-2 month ago, when i sent the first mail
to fluka-discuss) the program run ok.

Thanks in advance.