Fwd: Proton induce activity (fwd)

From: Alberto Fasso' <fasso_at_SLAC.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 01:10:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I think that the answer by Fabio Pozzi to Pablo Cesar Ortiz (included below)
was wrong (or that the original question - also included below - was badly
expressed).
P.C. Ortiz asked about (p,gamma) reactions, while F. Pozzi answered about
production of gamma emitters. These are not the same thing: (p,gamma)
concerns prompt gammas, while gamma from gamma emitters are decay radiation.
But maybe Ortiz meant the latter, since he was talking about RESNUCLEi?

Concerning the last mail by Ortiz (No activacion001.err generated! etc.)
such messages appear quite often when the user has made some trivial mistake.
It is sufficient to look at the last lines of the *.out file, or at the first
line of the *.log file.
Look there, or send those files.

Alberto