scoring and dose

From: Jonathan Le Gouestre <Jonathan.LeGouestre_at_lemerpax.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 15:00:21 +0200

2013 15:00:33 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: owner-fluka-discuss_at_mi.infn.it

Dear Fluka experts,

I have some questions on the use of USRBIN-Dose and USRBIN-Dose-eq. For my problem I simulate a beam of electron in a tungsten target, and I want to calculate the total dose and dissociate the contribution of electron and bremsstrahlung photons.

My questions are the next:

        1. If I use USRBIN-DOSE-EQ is it the same as h*(10) (photon ambient dose only)? Moreover, is it the same as USRBIN with tracking photon and a AUXCORE card with a routine AMB74?

        2. If I use a USRBIN with tracking of electron (part = electron) and a AUXCORE card with a routine EWT74 is it the same as the dose Hp(10) for electron (electron deep dose)?

        3. Eventually, if I want the total dose (photon + electron) do I have to use the URSRBIN-Dose or a USRBIN with tracking ALL-PART with the card AUX-CORE and the routine EWT74 (or maybe it is the same)?

Maybe there is another method to discriminate electron, photon and total dose?

Thank for your answer.

Cheers,

Jonathan.