RE: Gd-157 isotope

From: Eleni Aza <eleni.aza_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 13:22:26 +0000

2013 15:22:31 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: owner-fluka-discuss_at_smtp2.mi.infn.it

Dear Anna,
I am simulating all nuclear reactions of interest in slow neutron detection for the development of a new device, and since Gd-157 is a super neutron converter, that's why I asked for this specific isotope. Of course I could use natural Gd in other cases, but the study I am carrying out needs to be very precise. I am looking forward to the extension of low-energy neutron cross-section library!

Regards,
Aza Eleni
+41 (0)22/76 77326