error in fluka running

From: Zafar Yasin <Zafar.Yasin_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 10:28:59 +0000

Dear FLUKA experts,

I was running flair successfully on windows-xp , then I move to windows 07 and installed flair. The flair is not working properly.
I followed all the steps for installing. I have attatched the errors in the output file and print screen. I was running problem already
avaiable in the flupix directory i.e example.inp. Any help will be appericated. Please note that my computer was not connected to internet while i was installing flair.

Best regards,
Zafar Yasin