Re: [fluka-discuss]: Installing, g77 , lfluka command not found

From: Yung-Shun Yeh <adair.py94g_at_nctu.edu.tw>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 14:08:28 +0800

Dear Lee,

If the attached photo shows the installation error in your laptop, I guess
you are trying to install FLUKA in a usb flash drive.

You cannot install FLUKA in the a such device, since the file format is
usually FAT32. FAT32 doesn't recognize the permission of file. Try to work
it in the home directory of your laptop.

Regards,
Yung-Shun Yeh