Re: [fluka-discuss]: Deposited energy from 70 MeV positrons on NaI

From: Mina Nozar <nozarm_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 14:59:12 -0800

Hello Vittorio,

The effect is small. I am not sure whether it is visible in linear scale.
Luca has repeated his G4 simulation with nothing in front of NaI. I
think Luca has an explanation as to what the two broad structures
(bumps) below the main peak could be due to. I'll let him elaborate.

Are you asking about the FLUKA or G4 input file? I don't have the G4
input file (Luca can provide that). I am attaching the G4 input file.

Thank you and best wishes,
Mina