Re: [fluka-discuss]: Deposited energy from 70 MeV positrons on NaI

From: Alfredo Ferrari <alfredo.ferrari_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 11:14:31 +0100

If you are looking at energy deposition spectra obviously you cannot use
LAM-BIAS! Whichever biasing is destroying the possibility of pulse height
spectra.

I do not know if this is the reason for your problem but it is surely
wrong. Also it would be much better to start from the PRECISIO default

| Alfredo Ferrari || Tel.: +41.22.76.76119 |
| CERN-EN/STI || Fax.: +41.22.76.69474 |
| 1211 Geneva 23 || e-mail: Alfredo.Ferrari_at_cern.ch |
| Switzerland || |