[fluka-discuss]: x=0,y=0 projection

From: Monica Huerta Parajon <mhuerta_at_essbilbao.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 10:25:26 +0100

Dear Fluka users,

We are trying to simulate the dose received in a water sample along the
x=0,y=0 axes. For that, we are plotting the absorbed dose on the yz plane
(x axis) to subsequently extract only the results along y=0 from the data
file. However, and from my understanding, the dose values obtained when
projecting on the x axis would be the average values of all the x layers.

How could we obtain dose values exclusively along the x=0,y=0 plane?

We have tried several ways to proceed with the scoring but have not been
successful yet.

Thank you for your time

Regards

Monica