Re: [fluka-discuss]: double beam

From: Vittorio Boccone <Vittorio.Boccone_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 10:58:25 +0000

Dear Renata,
 assuming that there you have no interaction of each beam with any of the others (su just just beam on target) you might:
- Use a source routine.
- Run the 2-3 cases separately and than perform the post-processing of the different runs together.
  This can be very useful especially if you are interested on cumulative effect, as in this case it
  will be easier to rescale for you the different contribution.

Best
V.

--
!!! Please take note that my main e-mail address will not be
!!! valid anymore starting from 1st January 2014.