[fluka-discuss]: Tracking particle origin and TOF

From: Alfredo Martin Castaneda Hernandez <amch031182_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 16:02:56 +0300

Dear FLUKA experts.

I would like to ask you if there is a way to track the origin of particles,
 let say
I am looking at the flux of elecrons+positions in some region of my
detector,
I want to know from where those particles are originated,

All of them are coming from photon conversion? and what is the percentage
from prompt interactions?

Another question is related to the Time Of Flight of each particle, the
reason I am asking this
is because I want to use FLUKA to estimate the flux of particles for long
living particles, so I need to consider only particles with TOF>500ns, is
there a way to make this consideration?

Thanks.

--
Alfredo