Re: [fluka-discuss]: Two sources of

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 22:07:54 +0100

Dear Maciej,
it depends what you would like to simulate. You can sample randomly
from one of the two different loction of the source using your source
routine or run two simulation and do some post processing of the results.

The second option would allow you to rescale the relative activities of
the two sources (if this is a parameter of your simulation).

See some hints for similar problem here (and a few other in the list)
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/5432.html

If you are new to the code try to follow the exercises of one of the basic
courses (and have a look at the lectures).

Best,
V.