[fluka-discuss]: Pinning Detector

From: Mohammad Ahmad Khodery <mohammad.khodery_at_student.kuleuven.be>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 12:48:19 +0000

Dear sir,

I am new to fluka, I have been trying to do some example to learn this simulation code.
I have a proton beam with a cylindrical target and I measure the energy deposition in the target
I am trying to plot the energy deposition of the USRBIN
but it asks for a pinning detector and I have no file for that..

so How this file is produced.
What is the difference between the different options
and what and why we do this merging of files in Flair ?

best regards,
Khdoery