Re: [fluka-discuss]: About Merging of outputs from EVENTBIN card

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 17:31:56 +0200

Dear Caterina

being EVENTBIN an event-by-event scoring, it is not fully clear to me
which kind of merging you expect.

For binary output processing take a look at the recent post
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/6421.html
but you can of course directly generate formatted output

Kind regards

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-EN/STI