Re: [fluka-discuss]: URSYELD unit of measurements

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 00:00:05 +0200

no problem.

Just keep in mind that the double differential "cross section" you obtain
is such only in the presence of a thin target (as previously mentioned)
AND after your division by the beam interaction probability (transforming
the scored quantity from "per beam particle" to "per nuclear reaction"),
which under the first condition is equal to the ratio between the target
thickness (along the beam direction) and the beam particle inelastic
scattering length printed in the output file.

Kind regards

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-EN/STI