RE: [fluka-discuss]: Upgrading FLUKA using rpm

From: Fasso, Alberto <fasso_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 10:10:08 -0700

Hi Nisy,

I don't know why the fluka files were installed in the wrong directory. But the fix is easy. Delete the directory and create a new one where you want. Instead of the rpm
file, download the fluka2011.2b-6-linuxAA.tar.gz file into that directory. Then type:
tar -zxvf fluka2011.2b-6-linuxAA.tar.gz
and when all the files have been extracted, type:
make

I would like, however, to warn you about the Fedora version you are using. The present version is Fedora 20, and version 15 is likely to cease soon to be supported.

Kind regards,

Alberto