Re: Re: [fluka-discuss]: How to use EMFCUT card?

From: <yyc2011_at_mail.ustc.edu.cn>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 10:25:13 +0800 (CST)

Dear George,

  Thanks for your reply.You have answerd me "production thresholds overrides transport thresholds".But I have find a new question.Last time,I said "I set the EMFCUT card like this
EMFCUT -0.0001 0.000001 target0 target1
EMFCUT -0.0005 0.000001 CARBON CARBON PROD-CUT",
the material of target0 and target1 is both carbon.In my input file,the primary electron energy is 3.8 MeV.When I look at the output file,it says" Ae=1.01100 MeV,Ap=1.000000E-03 MeV,Ecut=1.0110E+00 MeV,Pcut=1.0000E-03 MeV".But in the EMFCUT card, I set transport cutoff(0.1 MeV)and production threshold(0.5 MeV).Why does this happen?