[fluka-discuss]: Re: Energy density distribution using USRBIN

From: Mina Nozar <nozarm_at_triumf.ca>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 12:57:36 -0700

Ok, my bad...

Found my problem. I totally mixed up the quantity scored in USRBIN and
USRTRACK when 'Part' is set to Energy. In USRBIN, this is deposited
energy, and in USRTRACK, it is the energy fluence. So I wasn't looking
at what I thought I was looking at!

I am not sure how I managed to make this mistake.

Mina