[fluka-discuss]: feature reduced with the upgrade of flair version 2. : user-1D plots

From: wurth <wurth_at_ipno.in2p3.fr>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 14:43:53 +0200

Hello Vasilis,

Thanks for the great work.

I have a question : with the new version of flair, whenever a USER-1D
plot is of interest, for example for a usrtrack card result :

Now, in the field "value" we got only 2 choices : "Y" or "<X>*Y",
whereas before we got several other choices and the very interesting
"DX*Y" which was very helpful to integrate immediately over E.

Is this bad luck or is there something that I missed?

Thanks a lot.
Cheers.

Sebastien.