[fluka-discuss]: LET and Dose plots

From: Roxana-georgiana Rata U1179323 <U1179323_at_hud.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 14:54:50 +0000

Dear Paola,

Thank you very much for your help.
I have another question, is there any direct path to plot the LET as function of distance using USRYIELD or other card?
And I am also interested to plot the dose as function of distance. I am thinking to use 1D-plot from the URSBIN scoring the DOSE. Is this the right way?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Roxana Rata