RE: [fluka-discuss]: Fissions in very thin target

From: James Ryan <james.ryan-4_at_postgrad.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 13:04:58 +0000

Thanks for the quick response Alberto,

I tried using the lambias card with a reduction factor of 0.001 but still had nothing, so I then used 1.E-6 which gave some results (of the order 1.E-11 fissions per beam particle). Is this number realistic?

Also, would a BXDRAW routine to look at flux across a region would still be usable in the presence of LAMBIAS?

James Ryan
Nuclear FiRST DTC
University of Manchester
james.ryan-4_at_postgrad.manchester.ac.uk
+447890 486 709