[fluka-discuss]: FloatPoint exception

From: Popescu, Razvan <popescu_at_bnl.gov>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 19:08:55 +0000

Hi,

I have a config which in 15-20% of cases (~30-40 parallel in instances out of 200) crashes with a floating point exception - see attached files for one of those cases.
The geometry is quite non-trivial, using lattices and transformations to relocate bodies and scoring grids, so I'm guessing that I might have one of those tiny slivers of no-man-land that's hit the wrong way and trips the exception. But I have no idea where to start looking and after what exactly...
Any suggestion as to how I could find where the fault is?

Thanks,
Razvan Popescu