RE: [fluka-discuss]: FloatPoint exception

From: Popescu, Razvan <popescu_at_bnl.gov>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 18:54:16 +0000

Dear Francesco,

My apologies for not catching that I was using the older 2b.5 version; I updated FLUKA and the new files are attached.
The input is slightly changed -- PREC defaults and explicit EM threshold setups, but the stack dump looks similar to the previous fault. I use the standard flukahp (64bit, built with gfortran 4.6.4), no user routines.

Thanks,
Razvan