[fluka-discuss]: Diffuse reflection for optical photons incident on flat/curved surfaces

From: Ali Koosha <koosha.ali_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 22:27:38 +0430

Dear colleagues,

I’m curios about the way that one could model the diffuse reflection of optical photons from curved (cylindrical and spberical) and flat surfaces. I’m somehow familiar with the user routines but rather I need something as a starting point to be sure about the methodology.

PS: As a general problem, I’m really interested in a “comprehensive" list of internal variables, subroutines and functions of the FLUKA code which certainly could affect the implementation of user routines.

Any comment would be appreciated.

All the best
Ali Koosha