Re: [fluka-discuss]: Diffuse reflection for optical photons incident on flat/curved surfaces

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 10:20:58 +0200

Dear Ali

You can find some info on optical photons in the Manual Chapter 12}.
Otherwise, if you have any specific question please don't hesitate to post
it. From your below question I am not quite sure what you are looking for.

Regarding internal variables, subroutines and functions I suggest that you
contact the authors to otain the FLUKA source code so that you can search
directly. I don't think that a such a list could ever be comprehensive..

Cheers
Stefan