Re: [fluka-discuss]: Core dump with heavy ion beam

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 22:19:40 +0200

Dear Jeremy,

thanks for your message.

The crash was induced by an uranium interaction generating a superheavy
fragment extremely excited, whose evaporation went wrong. A fix has been
already implemented and will be made available with the next minor
release, including a few physics developments and planned shortly.

Best regards

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-EN/STI