[fluka-discuss]: [Question about my subscribed email]

From: Kyung-Nam Lee <leeronaldo_at_naver.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2014 17:07:22 +0900

Hello.

I sent a email twice at three days ago and today.

But, I have got a any message and response.

So, I would like to ask whether my questions about calculating LET at each
voxel is sent properly to fluka team.

Thank you for your reading.

I'm looking forward to your reply.

Have a nice day!!~~^^

Kyung-Nam Lee, M.S.
Research Physicist
Medical Physics Research Team
Division of Heavy Ion Clinical Researches
Korea Heavy Ion Medical Accelerator Project (KHIMA Project)
KOREA INSTITUTE of RADIOLOGICAL & MEDICAL SCIENCES (KIRAMS)
#215-4 Gongneung-dong Nowon-gu
Seoul 139-709, Korea
Tel: 82-2-970-1737
Fax: 82-2-970-1962
Mobile:82-10-6366-9161
E-Mail: leeronaldo_at_naver.com (with big file), leeronaldo_at_kirams.re.kr