[fluka-discuss]: [FLUKA_INQUIRY] prompt-gamma emissions particle therapy

From: mss001 <Martin.Ssentongo_at_student.uib.no>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 15:14:50 +0200

Hi,

I am currently working with FLUKA and need to record the prompt-gamma
emissions
as a function of depth when a Carbon ion beam is incident on a water
phantom. Second, i need also to register the Energy of the prompt
Photons in form of histogram in the energy rane 1-10MeV However, I do
not know how to go about the 2 problems especially recording the
prompt-gammas just when they are emitted. Attached is my input file
created called proton.inp

Thanks

Martin