Re: [fluka-discuss]: [FLUKA_INQUIRY] prompt-gamma emissions particle therapy

From: <Andrea.Mairani_at_mi.infn.it>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 11:10:52 +0200

Dear Martin,
I think you should use the mgdraw routine
(http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=man_onl&sub=97 and
http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=man_onl&sub=99, see also other emails in
the mailing list about how to use of the mgdraw routine).
The idea is that you can register for each interaction what is going on,
in your case the energy and the age of the gammas produced in the nuclear
interactions.
Cheers,
Andrea