[fluka-discuss]: USRTRACK increase maximum number of cards allowed

From: Ferreira De Almeida Lourenco, Ana <am.lourenco_at_ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 13:55:13 +0000

Dear Fluka experts,

I would like to increase the maximum number of USRTRACK cards allowed. I have changed the value MXUSTC from (USRTRC) file from flukapro folder, and re-compiling FLUKA, but it is not working...

Could please someone tell me what I am doing wrong? How can I link it to FLUKA?

From the manual:

The maximum number of tracklength + collision detectors (see option USRCOLL<http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=man_onl&sub=85>) that the user can define is 400 .This value can be changed by modifying the parameter MXUSTC in member USRTRC of the flukadd library or directory and then re-compiling and linking FLUKA.

I would very much appreciate any help.

Many thanks,
Ana