RE: [fluka-discuss]: Merging output binary files from different cores and multiple runs

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 15:43:31 +0000

Hi Semen,

nothing has changed with flair in the way that scans the output files from FLUKA.
Either there is a problem in the .flair file, please go to the Run -> Data and select the
parent of the run and click the scan button to see if it finds the correct files.
If not, I would suggest, to close all flair sessions delete the ~/.flair/flair.ini file
and redo the scan.

Vasilis