RE: [fluka-discuss]: Stopping power of fragments (A=0)

From: Ferreira De Almeida Lourenco, Ana <am.lourenco_at_ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 18:41:41 +0000

Hi Francesco and all,

Many thanks for your e-mail, it was very helpful.

I'm actually simulating a carbon beam and scoring fragments with Z=3 and
for my analysis I also need to consider the stopping power of this fragments - that's
why I make a dummy simulation with a Li beam and I take the stopping power from HEAVYION.
Is there a more straightforward way to do this?

Many thanks,

Ana

(Sorry to e-mail you twice Francesco but I forgot to reply to all)