RE: [fluka-discuss]: Stopping power of fragments (A=0)

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 10:14:27 +0100

Dear Ana

you can score at any region boundary surface the LET - referred to any
material - spectrum of your fragments. This can be done through USRYIELD,
using for instance as (second) filtering quantity the fragment charge. You
may want to take a look at the heavy ion exercise of the beginner course
https://indico.cern.ch/event/296741/contribution/22. AUXSCORE would allow
you to filter a specific isotope.

Ciao

Francesco