RE: [fluka-discuss]: alpha+Be interaction

From: Alberto Fasso <fasso_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 11:24:06 +0100

In the thread suggested by Vasilis, the actual source routine is not shown
explicitely, because it has to be obtained from the original one by Sunil
making changes described (but not reported) by Francesco Cerutti.
You may find an easier example in the routine I reported a couple of years
later:
http://www.fluka.org/web_archive/earchive/new-fluka-discuss/2600.html

Alberto Fasso`