[fluka-discuss]: Fw: Encountering a bug using FLUKA

From: Ñ <b-yang12_at_mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 11:28:25 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Hi£¬FLUKA experts

       I encountered a bug recently when I used FlUKA code. My model is really simple,which is that electrons with a certain spectrum and angular distribution bombards a cylindrical target£¬and the bremsstrahlung photon spectrum and dose-equivalent at different polar angles is scored using six detectors by USRBDX and AUXSCORE card. I also developed a special source program Maxwell.f to sample the incident electron energy and angle.The question is when I ran the similar input files which were only altered in random seed, some of them worked fine,but others worked in a while to automatically stop.I checked on the .out and .err files and found that It would automatically stop till FLUKA ran a certain number of particles. I also check on my input files using flair and make sure my input file is correct.I am very confused about that and hope someone can help me. the input file ,source sampling program,.out and .err file are attached. Any help will be appreciated.

Yours Sincerely£¬

Yang Bo