Re: [fluka-discuss]: USRYIELD

From: MOHAMMAD JAVAD SAFARI <mjsafari_at_aut.ac.ir>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 20:58:26 +0330

Dear George,Thanks to your helpful comments, but it seems that the comments are not directly related to my 1st issue. Specifically, there is no discussion about the the interaction with nucleons (individually).I'm looking for the ways that one can get the yield and reaction rate of interactions with protons, neutrons, and even with electrons etc. as a function of energy.

Best Regards,
​Mohammad Javad Safari.
Department of Physics, Amir-Kabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran.
Phone: +98-21-64545230.
Fax: +98-21-66495519.