Re: [fluka-discuss]: modelling scatter

From: Mikhail Polkovnikov <Михаил Полковников> <pmk_at_ihep.ru>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 15:10:19 +0300

On 14.03.2015 17:10, f.h.green_at_surrey.ac.uk wrote:

> Hi Mikhail,
>

> I tried that and it didn't seem to make any difference. Could you
> please confirm the exact settings on the EMFCUT card that I should
> enter just to check I applied it correctly?
>

> Faith

Hi,

What do you mean by saying "it didn't seem to make any difference"?

I don't know your exact geometry, but he is my test with fluences on
different angles after a small perspex target.
USRBDX card clearly shows a 20 keV peak and a spectrum of scattered
photons even without any threshold manipulations.

Best regards,