RE: [fluka-discuss]: Neutron transportation

From: Joachim Vollaire <joachim.vollaire_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 10:42:05 +0000

Dear Bo Yang

You should consider the use of LOW-BIAS and PART-THR for neutrons.
In case usually you can score the contribution from neutrons and electromagnetic quantities separately (AUXSCORE to filter for dose rate with USRBIN for example) so you are sure not to miss any process. Just switching off the transport of neutrons in the shielding might be a bit abrupt (you could miss the gamma component due to neutron capture after deep penetration)

Greetings
Joachim