Re: Re: [fluka-discuss]: Biasing Air Activation

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 23:23:47 +0200

Dear Felix,
 I have some problem to read correctly your last e-mail, hope it's not the
mailing-list software which is messing the things up.

I guess it's mostly a problem of statics. In order to get a feeling of your
generation cross section you can try to run a pilot simulation of a long
tube surrounded by a black hole, where you cut everything below the
phot.nucl. threshold.

What Alberto suggest is actually a very practical way to get it directly.

Best,
Vittorio

: