Re: [fluka-discuss]: Biasing Air Activation

From: Fasso, Alberto <fasso_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 09:25:32 +0000

________________________________
Hi Felix,
you can find in attachment the evaluations I have made of the 16O(gamma,n)15O and 14N(gamma,n)13N cross sections.
They are shown in the two pdf files. The experimental values are listed in the two *.exp files and the fitted cross sections in
the two *.curve files.
Those you have found (JENDL and IAEA) are just as good for your purposes. The fine structure (if it is really there) cannot change your results by a factor of two! But you can try, and then adopt those which give the highest results. In radiation
protection, if there are doubts it is always best to be conservative.

Alberto