[fluka-discuss]: RE: import of RT-structures with the dicom tool

From: Vasilis Vlachoudis <Vasilis.Vlachoudis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 12:36:28 +0000

Dear Kristian,

importing the RTSTRUCT for the moment is only available under the development flag,
since it generates a voxel file not acceptable by the released version of FLUKA.
Once the rtstructures will be implemented in FLUKA you will have the option enabled
also in flair. This will be for the next FLUKA release in some months from now.

V.