[fluka-discuss]: RE: energy spectrum from USRTRACK or USRBDX

From: Alex Metcalfe <Alex.Metcalfe_at_brunel.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 16:13:41 +0000

Hi Faith,

To get energy deposited per primary (as per DETECT) with more flexibility in particle to score and detector binning the approach I took was to use EVENTBIN. With a pair of cards set to score PHOTON and BEAMPART in a single bin over your detector region and a bit of post processing to do the subtraction and assembly into a PHS this should yield what you're after.

Regards
Alex