Re: [fluka-discuss]: source compilation and link problem

From: <sandipan_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 10:23:04 +0530

Dear sir,

Again a big thanks for your kind reply.

I think , that I have the link between awk and gawk(/usr/bin/awk-->
/etc/alternatives/awk--> /usr/bin/gawk). I have done the
update-alternatives and its leading me gawk(auto mode). I have attached
the screen shot. And i am not able to remove mawk by any means because

dpkg: error processing package mawk (--remove):
 dependency problems - not removing
Errors were encountered while process

But till the [[: problem is there.

Am i missing something? please help.