[fluka-discuss]: Meaning of primary number in START card

From: HoSeung Song <genesjp_at_skku.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 18:19:00 +0900 (GMT)

Dear Fluka users,

Hello. I have a question regarding a primary number in START card.

Can you tell me the meaning of the Number of primary? Does this information is just a statistical event or include beam current information?

For an example, I want to simulate 10 MeV, (0.1 mA and 1 mA) of beam current. If I want to increase a beam current, do I have to increase a number of primary event?

If not, what card include beam current information?

Sorry for a stupid question, but I want to know this clearly.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Ho-seung Song